Redesiging Work A Blueprint for Canada's Future Well-being and Prosperity
Creating Healthy Organizations
Graham's new book describes how to strengthen the links between people and performance.
Watch Graham Lowe's talk at the 2014 ComCare National Conference, Melbourne, Australia
Organizations we have worked or published with:
These links are to organizations that provide research and practice insights on:
- High quality work
- Work and labour market trends
- Organizational innovation
- Leading human resource management practices
- Policies to promote healthy and productive organizations
- Skills development and workplace learning
- A new publication dedicated to Canadian benefit plan sponsors interested in the health and productivity of their workforce.
- Canadian HR reporter
- Canada's national journal of human resource management.
- Canadian Policy Research Networks
- CPRN's mission is to create knowledge and lead public debate on social and economic issues important to the well-being of Canadians.
- Center for Effective Prganizations, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- A leading university-based, action-research center that has conducted pioneering research in the areas of organizational design and effectiveness.
- CEO Refresher
- New articles monthly on organizational change, performance, human resources, and other key management issues.
- Centre for Industrial Relations, University of Toronto, Weekly Work Report.
- The cir publishes a weekly work report and has excellent links to human resource management and labour-management relations websites.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- Research on trends and determinants of productivity, living standards and economic and social well-being.
- Conference Board of Canada
- Applied research on economic trends, public policy issues, and organizational performance.
- Economic Policy Institute
- Research and policy analysis on u.s. labour market trends and employment conditions.
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- An agency of the european union that carries out research and development projects supporting the formulation of E.U. policy on working and living conditions.
- European Commission, Employment and Social
- The directorate general for employment and social affairs focuses on working conditions, work organization and the european employment strategy.
- Health Canada, Workplace Health Resources
- The workplace health strategies bureau provides resources designed to promote a comprehensive approach to maintaining and improving workplace health.
- International Labour Organization
- The UN specialized agency which seeks the promotion of social justice and internationally recognized human and labour rights.
- Job Quality Indicators
- A comprehensive source of employment quality indicators, created by the Work Network of Canadian Policy Research Networks.
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- The leading nonprofit economic research organization in the US, which examines a range of labour market, human capital and workplace productivity issues.
- National Quality Institute
- Promotes the development and sustainability of excellence through quality and healthy workplace environments.
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, employment Theme
- Employment work at the OECD covers analysis of employment and unemployment and labour market policies, closely linked to social policy and education.
- Sstatistics Canada
- Canada's national statistical agency.
- U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, National Occupational Research Agenda
- The organization of work team examines the changing nature of work, potential health and safety risks, and prevention strategies.
- Workplace information, Human Resources Development Canada
- information on workplace innovations and labour relations, including archived articles from the labour gazette.