I’m pleased to let you know about the up-coming Organizational Health and Wellness Summit in Kelowna, BC on June 8 & 9, 2017. I’m chairing a panel on Integrated Solutions to Health, Safety and Wellness.
Participants at the 2017 Summit will:
- Acquire practical insights and tools that will help them to implement successful Occupational Health and Wellness (OHW) changes in their workplace.
- Gain practical tips on how to build upon and sustain OHW improvements.
- Learn about the strategic value of taking a more integrated and holistic perspective to workplace Health and Safety.
- Have excellent opportunities for shared learning and networking with other Summit participants.
The 2017 OHW Summit will be highly interactive:
- PANEL #1 Adopting Return to Work Best Practices
- PANEL #2 Making Your Workplace Psychologically Healthy & Safe
- PANEL #3 Integrated Solutions to Health, Safety and Wellness
- PANEL #4 Successful Employee & Family Wellness Program (EFWP) Strategies